Communications helps build community. It’s an essential ministry that connects all ministries, ministers, and the people of God to one another. Online digital communications now make it possible to swiftly and widely share the gospel–to “let your light shine” to all the world. Our Communications Office is committed to doing exactly that, while also providing digital communications training and counsel for our churches.
Read the Latest Issue of DioMaryland eNews!
- Episcopal Diocese of Maryland Brand Book and Style Guide
- Guidelines for Contributing to DioMaryland eNews [Updated February, 2017. Please read before submitting news and announcements.]
- Using Hashtags Effectively for Church Social Media
- Guide to Live Tweeting Church Events [PPT Downloadable from SlideShare]
- Unsure how to address a clergy person? Consult this Guide to Rules of Address [PDF from Church Pension Group]
For Media Relations
For Website and Social Media
Mr. Jason Hoffman
Associate for Digital Communications and Webmaster
Ms. Jessica Pandolfino