ABOUT THE CLERGY SUPPLY LIST
The clergy on the following list have indicated their availability for supply but others may also be available. Congregations and clerics should make arrangements and negotiate compensation directly, based on compensation guidelines passed at Diocesan Convention. In addition:
- Clergy must have a certificate on file in the Bishop’s Office documenting completion of all required trainings before being added to this list.
- Consult the Licensing Requirements for Clergy in the Diocese of Maryland before calling clergy who are not canonically resident in our diocese.
- Contact the Office for Transitions, Human Resources and Benefits when hiring supply or “assisting” clergy who are not canonically resident to ensure they’ve met licensing requirements.
The Rev. Stuart Wright
Canon for Transitions and Director for Human Resources
Canon Wright is on sabbatical March 1-May 30. The Rev. Mary Sulerud will serve part time as needed to address transitions needs in his absence, she may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Assistant (part time)
Supply Clergy by Location
- Click on the plus (+) and minus (-) signs on the map to zoom in and out.
- Click on the crosses to see a clergy person’s profile.
- Click here for an alphabetical listing of supply clergy in Google Maps. (Click on the [⌄] arrow next to the “List of Supply Priests” within Google Maps to expand the list)
- View or download this list as a spreadsheet [Google Sheets]