235TH DIOCESAN CONVENTION
May 10-11, 2019
Turf Valley Resort and Conference Center
Ellicott City, MD
Each year, representatives from around our diocese gather to review and discuss issues, policies and structures. While voting representatives and alternates must preregister and pay to attend Convention, anyone is welcome to attend as an observer for free. Registered attendees receive packets of information and meals during the two-day meeting. All Convention materials will also be available electronically on this web page and on our Diocesan Convention App. Follow this link to download our mobile app for iPhone and Android [via Yapp].
JOURNALS & REPORTS
STEPS TO ATTEND CONVENTION
- Certification of Lay Delegates by rector/vicar/registrar/secretary
- Convention Registration of each Attendee (clergy, delegate and alternate) — online registration opens February 28
- Payment of Convention fees ($140.00 on or before April 28 — $170.00 after)
- Hotel Reservation
- Download our Convention mobile app for iPhone and Android mobile devices [via Yapp]
CERTIFICATION & REGISTRATION
*Lay Delegate certifications must be received in the Diocesan Offices by February 26. Online registration opens February 28. All certified delegates will receive an email with a link to register online beginning February 28.
Register here to attend Diocesan Convention as a non-voting guest
This registration is for non-canonical clergy, diocesan staff, and non-voting guests. All certified delegates will receive an email with a link to register online beginning February 28.
HOTEL REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Convention business sessions will take place at the Turf Valley Conference Center, Ellicott City, MD
EXHIBITS & VENDORS
All available exhibit and vendor space is reserved, no additional space is available. Contact Adam Barner, email@example.com, with questions about exhibits.
- Lay Delegate and Youth Delegate Certification — February 26
- Nominations — February 26
- Registration Opens for Certified Delegates — February 28
- Reports for the Convention Journal — March 11
- Resolutions — March 11
- Exhibit and Vendor Requests — All available space is reserved
- Hotel Reservations at group rate — April 9
- Convention Registration fee ($140.00) increases to $170.00 — April 29