May 10-11, 2019
Turf Valley Resort and Conference Center, Ellicott City, MD
Each year, representatives from around our diocese gather to review and discuss issues, policies and structures. While voting representatives and alternates must pre-register and pay to attend Convention, anyone is welcome to attend as an observer for free. Registered attendees receive packets of information and meals during the two-day meeting.
Steps to Attend Convention
- Certification of Lay Delegates by rector/vicar/registrar/secretary
- Convention Registration of each Attendee (clergy, delegate and alternate) — online registration opens February 28
- Payment of Convention fees ($140.00 on or before April 28 — $170.00 after)
- Hotel Reservation
Certification and Registration
*Lay Delegate certifications must be received in the Diocesan Offices by February 26. Online registration opens February 28. All certified delegates will receive an email with a link to register online beginning February 28.
Nomination Form [PDF]
Convention business sessions will take place at the Turf Valley Conference Center, Ellicott City, MD
Exhibits and Vendors
If your parish, organization, committee or business would like to reserve display space at the convention, please fill out and return the exhibit display request form by Friday, March 15.
- Lay Delegate and Youth Delegate Certification — February 26
- Nominations — February 26
- Registration Opens for Certified Delegates — February 28
- Reports for the Convention Journal — March 11
- Resolutions — March 11
- Exhibit and Vendor Requests — March 15
- Hotel Reservations at group rate — April 9
- Convention Registration fee ($140.00) increases to $170.00 — April 29