Each year, representatives from around our diocese gather to review and discuss issues, policies and structures. While voting representatives and alternates must pre-register and pay to attend Convention, anyone is welcome to attend as an observer for free. Registered attendees receive packets of information, including the Pre-Convention Journal and meals during the two-day meeting.
Four Steps to Attending Convention
- Delegate Certification: each parish and mission must submit a Certification Form, signed by the rector or vicar, or the registrar or the secretary of the vestry with the names of their Lay Delegates and Alternates. Youth delegates, elected by each Region, must also be certified.
- Convention Registration: attendees must register individually with a distinct, separate email address. Online registration opens after the Certification deadline has passed. Certified delegates and alternates receive registration information via email. Note: paper registration is also available. Full certified registration includes materials and meals. Guests and observers may attend, but neither materials nor meals are provided.
- Pay Convention Fees
- Make Hotel Reservations
Deadlines For This Year’s Convention
- Before April 11: Hotel Information 2017 (block of rooms expires on 4/11) [PDF]
- February 28-April 28: Certified Delegates and Alternates Register online
- On or before April 28: Registration for Delegates and Clergy ($140) Note: $170 after 4/28), online registration begins on February 28
Certification and Registration
- Certified Lay Delegates and Clergy will receive an email with registration instructions, online registration begins February 28
- Lay Delegate Certification [PDF]
- Certification for Youth Delegates and Alternates [PDF]
Nominations and Elections
For Exhibitors and Vendors
- Information for Diocesan Ministry and Committee Exhibitors – Coming soon
- Exhibitor and Vendor Registration Form – Coming soon